Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 30, 2024

How it started ?

 Really feel happy and contented to share this to you all that I went Kaashi, kinda solo trip where I was accompanied with few of the most beautiful souls out there. 

Honestly speaking this is an huge Achievement for a girl like me who's extremely introverted, reserved & loves being in her own Zone. 

Will start this blog with the statement 

You don't go to Kaashi when you want, you go there when he wants to see.

Like every other person out there I've been hearing the same from quite a long time now. But wasn't really sure and was obviously very much skeptical about it. It's not like that I'm not spiritual but for me everything literally everything in life has a Logic behind it. So, I wasn't really sure what's the logic here.

Past few months were really very difficult for me. I've been stressing over lot. And that's when I started thinking about okay, let's check off one item of bucket list which was to experience Ganga Aarti at Ghats. And there I go, I found that Dev Dipawali festival was around the corner. So why not visit this time? This was a thought behind that. 

I asked few of my closest friends but adult life was adulting and no one's schedule was matching mine. I literally have decided this 1 month prior in Oct I guess that I'll be there in VNS this time on Nov 15th. For this matter of fact, even planned my leaves accordingly. But as I said for someone like me who's too reserved traveling solo haunted me. 

I still remember, after booking package, I have literally cried in my mom's lap saying "itke sare loka ahet jagat ani asa ek pn nhiye jyala join vhyla awadel mazya sobt ya trip vrti" 

I literally had to convince my mom and dad to allow me for this one. Of course I was afraid but i really had a strong urge this time to visit Kaashi. 

As I said earlier as well, Reserved, Fearful are the words that clearly used to define me at one point of time. 

Not gonna lie, there was a time in my life, where Doctor has suggested few blood tests to be done and I was crying like something else to my parents insisting them that I'm not going for it. And to everyone's surprise this was just 4 years back. And now I've become the person not only these health checkups, but I've been doing so many things that I wouldn't have thought I would be doing. 

Be it Open Mics, exploring cafes, good food, good books, going solo has become a new hobby now.

And trust me the beginning wasn't easy at all. I went into self Doubt when I actually started doing this solo stuff. Am I that bad that no one wants to join in or what? Such questions started popping in. Used to feel uncomfortable in a restaurant where everyone's out there calling out with there groups and then there was me sitting alone in a corner eating my favorite cuisine. That wasn't easy. Used to look into my phone so that I don't feel uncomfortable. 

And now, went alone to another state. Yes. How did I manage??? SAB HO JATA HAI. IF YOU REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, YOU WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Now circling back to the statement with which I started this blog.  -

You don't go to Kaashi when you want, you go there when he wants to see.

Now reflecting within, this belief is even more stronger than before. 

Plus I went there with One Question in my mind, came back with anyone Answer.

I know , I know this is sounding really weird. I too didn't believe the fact earlier. But when you actually experience it , your beliefs evolve. :)

Truly Contented. 

1 comment:

Inner Horizons: Spirituality Beyond Rituals

Inner Horizons: Spirituality Beyond Rituals Travel Blog Series - Blog 2 This is the second part of my travel blog. The first part describes ...